Adding transactions in a Kin is a shared experience, as often, you're splitting the expense with others. You might want to add photos on transactions, so that others in your Kin can see it. This could be anything - like a restaurant bill that you shared, or a quote for upcoming flights.
Photos can be viewed by others in the Kin on any transaction/s where the paperclip icon is displayed
Adding an image to a transaction
- You can add a photo to an expense while you're busy adding it, or anytime later by selecting Edit, and then tapping the paperclip icon
- A pop-up will display, where you can choose to add a photo from your image gallery, or by taking a photo with your phone camera.
- If you're adding a photo from your gallery, choose the one that you'd like to add.
- You're able to edit your photo, like cropping it nicely. When you're done editing, select Done.
- You can add as many photos to a transaction as you'd like. Once you've added it, select Save.